A high quality mold will ensure the high quality final plastic injection parts. Our molds are made in high quality materials, by our in-house experienced engineers and technicians.
- Single cavity and multi-cavity molds
- Two plate and three plate molds
- Insert molds: Brass or steel insert parts
- Export molds to suite your injection equipment
- Prototype and low volume molds
- Production molds
- Lifetime mold maintenance and warrantee
- Mold modifications based on client’s design changes
- Surface Treatment: chemical etching, laser texture, diamond polishing
- CNC, EDM, Engraving, Ultrasonic cleaning
P20,718H and S136 tool steels for tools of typical volume – 300,000 to 700,000 shots, post hardened stainless steel for high volume tools for up to 1,000,000 shots, S50C carbon steel and aluminum for low volume tools up to 10,000 shots.
- Insert molding
- Over molding
- Precision molding
- Automatic molding machines
- Surface Finish: rubber coating, matte texture, glossy finish
- Secondary machining and degating
- Multi-components assembly
- Any quantity
- Common Materials Used: Engineering Polymers including PC, ABS, PP, PC/ABS, PA, PVC, Nylon…
- RoHS / Reach Compliance materials
- Color Options: Standard colors and custom color per specifications
- Advance Molding Equipment: 30 ton to 300 ton molding machines
- Quality Control Equipment: Optical and mechanical measuring and inspection tools,
- Color spectrophotometer
The engineering and design work start with customer’s plastic part design assistance and cost saving recommendations. Reviewing product design with great attention to client’s details and design specifications, and using our mold design and injection molding experience, we can help client to save money and time by recommendations for cost saving opportunities , material alternatives and manufacturability improvement.
The next step is mold design. Based on complexity and material of the plastic part, we will utilize our expertise and know-how backed up with technologies like ProEngineer and SolidWorks, to generate 3D design drawings. Mold Flow Analysis is another powerful technology tool for simulations such as filling / pecking simulation, cooling simulation warpage simulation…The final mold design will include parting lines and gate locations, together with all other important details, and will need to be approved by client.
First Article Inspection Report is a critical step of our engineering services. All the important design parameters will be carefully measured and checked to ensure a 100% quality satisfaction.
Mold revision is one of our services If required by customers due to the plastic part design changes.