Plastic injection molding is a manufacturing process that produces plastic parts by injecting plastic materials (thermoplastic and thermosetting polymers) into a mold. The material is fed into a heated barrel, mixed, and then placed into a mold cavity, where it cools and hardens to the configuration of the cavity.
What does ARZ TECH provide for Plastic injection Molding?
For customers who need either the final plastic parts or assembly, we can provide the full services, which includes delivering the parts or assemblies to your dock.
Full services include:
- Mold Design/Design Assistance
- Mold Build
- Plastic Injection molding
- Final Assembly
Our plastic injection molding machines range from 20 to 350 tons for your plastic molding needs. Our specialties include but are not limited to insert molding and over molding; other specialties can be explored under our capabilities. A shortened list of our plastic injection molding capabilities as follows…
- Any Volume from Dozens to High Volume Molding
- Wide Range of Materials from Normal ABS, ABS+GF, PC, PC+ABS, PA, PE, PVC, to TPE and FRP materials, etc.
- Simple Single Cavity to Complex Multi Cavity Configuration
- Over Molding
- Insert molding
- Micro Molding
- Surface Finishes including different Matte textures, Glossy, smooth, and rubber coating
- Custom Color Capabilities
- Secondary Machining (CNC, Manual)
- Automated and Manual Assembly
Complete QA/QC Inspections and Testing during production and after production process…
- ISO 9001:2008 Certification
- RoHS / Reach Compliance
- Optical and mechanical measuring and inspection tools
- Color Spectrophotometer
Besides new plastic injection molding projects, we also accept mold takeover or transferred molds. We evaluate, improve and complete any existing molding job you may have that isn’t meeting your requirements.
ARZ offers lifetime mold free maintenance, warranty, and mold modifications based on client’s design changes.
What is an ordinary of Lead Time for production ?
For quick turn orders, parts shipped to your facilities less than 2 weeks. For 20k-40k pcs quantity orders, the lead time is 4-6 weeks. Just In Time (JIT) service is available using our local storage facilities.